Let me reveal a couple things to you.
First, I’d like to tell you that I’m a Kinesiologist and professional hockey player.
Second, I’d like to tell you how fearful I was every off-season.
I was so scared to miss a training day. Scared to screw up my program. Scared to go party in case I messed up my progress. I was inflexible. And I spent most of my summers WORRIED about my training instead of enjoying it.
Honestly, you can do this and get great results. I always won my fitness tests. Top runner. Top lifter. Top jumper. I was in the best shape on my team.
That was due to the dedication, effort, and smart planning.
But it isn’t the way to LIVE.
Fearing your fitness tests. Fearing messing up your program. Fearing your training will never get you where you want to go.
The real secret to being in great shape – for hockey – is to LOVE what you do.
This might sound strange. So allow me to explain.
Imagine your off-season going like this:
- You have a plan.
- This plan maximizes the results from the work you put in.
- This plan is flexible and lets you reschedule workouts, replace “normal” training with cross training, and workout wherever you are (gotta go to the cabin? No problem!)
- The plan is backed by science (because it was written by a kinesiologist) and proven by results (because it works at the professional level).
We call this the “Flexible Framework” for the Perfect Off-Season.
So with the “Flexible Framework”, your summer looks something like this:
- You get results with proven formulas that are flexible to YOUR situation this off-season
- You know what parts of your training to prioritize – making the biggest impact on the ice this summer
- Your friend invites you to play tennis – and you accept because you know the benefits. You do a little bodyweight workout on the tennis court to cover your bases.
- You miss a conditioning workout on the bike, but you find another way to get the same benefits.
- You need to work to make money, so you figure out what little drills to do while working to improve your game
- You put on 10lbs of muscle by changing your mindset
- You improve your conditioning without doing any “battle” workouts – because you improved your breathing mechanics
- Then you really boost your conditioning when you do some intervals and bike sprints for fun
- Your strength skyrockets – without fatiguing you for your mechanics practice
- Your hips and shoulders have never felt better and more mobile
Since applying this “Flexible Framework” for the Perfect Off-Season, my strength, mobility, weight gain, and conditioning skyrocketed. I work hard for this. And so will you. (You wouldn’t be here right now if you were planning on slacking this off-season….I know you!!!)
I’d like to help you get those results. I know with 100% certainty that if you follow the programs I created, you will get the results you want. If you don’t, I’ll give you 100% of your money back. So if you don’t get the results you want by August 30th, I’ll refund you all your money. That’s how confident I am with the protocols that I’m going to give you.
More importantly, I want you to go ON OFFENSE this summer. I want you to have MORE FUN than ever before. And get EVEN BETTER RESULTS in the process.
This is the power of the “Flexible Framework”. It gives you the mindset to get the results you want this summer – while enjoying every moment of it.
Here’s how to get started:
- First, please follow me on YouTube and Instagram. You’ll watch me deploy the Perfect Off-Season Plan and the Flexible Framework in real-time. I’m going to share my progress and fun as I do it.
- Second, use TrainBOT. You can trigger it on the bottom right of this page. It will give you the exact workouts me and my players are doing this off-season.
- Third, if you’d like to get access to the FULL Perfect Off-Season Program, you can sign up below.
The Perfect Off-Season Program comes with the Train 2.0 Membership. So this includes the Kane Stickhandling System, Downhill Skating System, and Shooting Mastery Courses. Plus, you get access to the Private Members Facebook Group with direct access to me (Jason Yee) to ask questions. You might be wondering why we include the Perfect Off-Season Program with so much value in the Membership. The reason is that your perfect off-season also includes an emphasis on Magic Mechanics Training. So why would we sell you a program without it?
If you’re considering this Perfect Off-Season Program – but you’re not 100% sure about it – I understand. You’re probably wondering if it’s worth the money. If it’s gonna work. What this whole mindset thing is…
If that’s the case, I invite you to do two things:
- Try the membership out with a 7-day free trial. You can cancel anytime. And please remember that I offer a huge 3 month guarantee.
- Follow along with my on YouTube and Instagram. Follow some Train 2.0 Members on their journey too.
This might be something you want to start a bit later after you’ve seen others get results. Or maybe it’s something you want to start right away. You can do that below.